A beautiful fresh strawberry tart that will have everyone going for seconds.
1 Cup cream cheese
1/2 cups confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups strawberries
1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cups granulated sugar
6 tablespoons melted butter
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs with 1/3 cup sugar and 6 tablespoons melted butter. When well combined, press into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate. Press the crust firmly into the pan and chill for 1 hour.
3. Bake for 7 minutes then allow to cool completely.
4. Use your mixer to beat 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
5. With your mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
6. Add in confectioners sugar and mix, then stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
7. Fold in the whipped cream from step four and gently stir to combine.
8. Spread the pie filling into the cooled graham cracker crust, then top with fresh sliced strawberries. Allow to chill in the fridge for at least three hours before serving.
9. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the pie if you wish.
10. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.